Sunday 25 May 2008

A bit of colour for a rainy day

.. But perhaps colour with a twist - still!.
It's raining, it's pooring today - in all corners of the world, at least this is how it feels...
Last week I happened to visit a picturesque village Sharnbrook, situated in North Bedfordshire. I was there on an archaeology trip with a group of young people - something I happened to be a part of through work.The place is absolutely beautiful, stunning old cottages, lovely gardens, little pretty gift shops and everybody says hello when they walk past each other - truly a place to be and to enjoy English lifestyle! This experience left me with a warm and glowy summery feeling.

I had my camera with me so took some shots of everything that was looking at me - people, bikes, flowers, buildings... Posting three today in my traditional manner. There will be more on my Flickr page (www.flickr.com/photos/mcordwell). Wishing you all a nice bank holiday weekend - and rain doesn't mean we can't enjoy it, right?

2 comments:

Andy said...

Love the middle one..

Mashka Cordwell said...

Thank you Andy x