Sunday 27 April 2008

Hello Hello Hello Hello

(almost) in the words of Bridget Jones... :)

Hi everyone!

You can say I am here for many reasons but the last push was the article by Natalie Norton (http://natalienortonphoto.blogspot.com/) about how great blogging is and guess what! here I am.

Hopefully this blog will make a tiny contribution to all thoughts and ideas out there, we'll see!

I am here every Sunday with new images, comments and other stuff that bloggers do. See you soon!

Mashka Cordwell

4 comments:

Andy said...

welcome to blog-land...

RB said...

Hello hello you gorgeous person!! I look forward to the weekly posts and sure to be inspiring pieces of work. Bless you for putting a flattering link to my blog :-)

Mashka Cordwell said...

Andy, Roberta- hello my friends :) seems like we (like millions of other people) inhabit the same virtual spaces :))

Mashka Cordwell said...

Andy, Roberta- hello my friends :) seems like we (like millions of other people) inhabit the same virtual spaces :))