Sunday 4 May 2008

It's Sunday and I am here.

Hi thanks to everyone who took part in the opinion poll! Despite the widely known "classic" opinion that beauty will save the world, most of you thought it will be spirituality. Which is hopeful! Please feel free to leave your opinions here as the new poll is ready.
This has been a good week - I had a chance to use my camera quite a bit, two days in a row! :))
There is an Arts Festival opening in Luton, it's called B:Fest. Here's a link to the webpage:

http://www.lutonartsfestival.org/

I am taking part in it in a number of ways (more on that later). I shot a hip hop performance on Friday, which acted as a preview to the Festival, will share the results shortly.


Images I have chosen to display today are portraits of my friend Maria. We had a relaxed photosession in the park yesterday. I just love photographing her. Don't you wish you had a model like this to photograph? She is not just a pretty face by the way, oh no! Maria studies interior architecture at the local university and has a bright future ahead of her. We share a couple of things (at least): same name, common language (Russian) and passion for photography. Her pictures are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7312311@N06/

3 comments:

Andy said...

Cool photographs...

Just tagged you for a meme...feel free to participate (check out posting on my blog).

Andy said...

Hey Mashka - Just post the answers on yoru own blog and tag 5 others to put there answers on.

The whole meme thing (pronounced like dream) is basically about seeing questions on someone else's blog and then answering them yourself.

Mashka Cordwell said...

Will do! sorry I am just replying to this post :)