Sunday 15 June 2008

Fashion: behind the curtains..

Last week I shot a mini fashion show. I was a bit late and when I squeezed into the Theatre where the show was taking place it was full packed of people and I had to stay at the door..

Fortunately, being near the door also meant being near the curtains behind which the models were waiting their turn. So you could say I got my personal instant preview and also a great position to take more unusual shots!

The models were stunning and the collection was great and as always I was very interested in getting the "personal angle", the facial expression, the look, the thought behind that look... As Tyra Banks keeps saying, it's not just the beauty on the outside that counts, right?

4 comments:

Andy said...

That would have been a cool event to attend...

Great photos.

Mashka Cordwell said...

It was indeed! thank you.

RB said...

Fantastic behind the scene captures Mashka!!

Z said...

ааааааааатпад! :)