Monday 23 June 2008

Simple things

My projects are slowly coming along. Growing assignments and commissions are a great sign of progress, and I am very happy about it.


I do also believe that it's very important to reconnect with yourself and your extention - the Camera, have the precious one-to-one time. This allows us to try out new things, no matter how trivial the subject is, and generally to recompose, to get a piece of mind. Or, if it's not new things, it's just important to keep taking pictures - we can find subjects for that everywhere. It's some sort of photographic mantra - at least for me!


The images picked for today are from a day like that - at home, quiet, a bit of a "flower relaxation". Something simple, great for not getting rusty :)


Anyway, I must dash now, the sun is setting, I get to see beautiful sunsets out of this window, must take some shots sunset shots and share them here... Have a restful evening my friends

3 comments:

Andy said...

Great post....

I love the middle shot...

Spellbinding.

RB said...

That middle shot is simply gorgeous! Also thank you both for the reminder of how important it is to remain connected to the art, the tool and the passion!

Z said...

здОрово!
мне, правда, больше всех понравился третий кадр :)