Monday 15 September 2008

I take your name and say "I do"...

.. or the best event to share with the rest of the world with (well, I suppose there could be a couple of those :)))



Images displayed here are from the wedding that I have recently photographed. It was full of joy and great spirit, which I did my best to capture. However the small details are great, still, and I find they sometimes portray the atmosphere in a no less acurate was than the big shots of people having fun.



Weddings are wonderful events to photograph, it's funny, when I was a child I always wanted our family to get invited to weddings more often - I just wanted to dip myself into the wonderful spirit of celebrating love and devotion.


Well, it did not happen as often as I wanted then, however, these days I can be a part of many - and not only that, but also capture great moments which will become treasured memories -special and different for each couple...

1 comment:

RB said...

Wonderfully captured!! The three photos you have on here are some of my favourites of the collection (along with the "time to dance" with the shoes). How lucky to share in these ultimate moments and celebrations and to be able to photograph them!! As I've said many times before - you're a natural born talent!